Our Client Portal
Submit requests, ask questions, or get onboarded.
First of all, welcome! We have optimized our process to speed up all client requests and stay organized. We built this to avoid either of our teams managing 13 email chains from 7 different employees about 29 different requests.
For first time access, we will add you (and whoever on your team needs access) to the Dotbound Client Portal. The invitation email will have the subject “Welcome to the Dotbound Client Portal.” After you have set up your account, you can login using the black button above. Bookmark this page as this will be the main way we interact.
Raising a request or a question:
- Log-in to the portal.
- Click on New requests or Questions / help depending on what you need.
- Choose one of the request types.
- Depending on the request type you pick, a form with relevant fields will pop up. These fields will provide us with the necessary information to help you with minimal back-and-forth so that you can get back to running your business.
Following up with or approving an existing request:
- Log-in to the portal (or click the link in the email notification about the request being updated).
- Click on Requests (top-right of the page) and you’ll see all previously-created requests. You can filter to show All Requests or only Open Requests.
- To see progress, add details, or approve a request, click on the title of the request.
- On the request page, you can add comments (on the bottom-left) to add details or answer our questions. Please create a new request for additional tasks.